Acne UV Gel SPF 50
Acne-UV Gel SPF 50 protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays. It is a non-comedogenic and oil-free formula that does not clog your pores.
Diethylamino Hydroxyl Benzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bemotrizinol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazine
- It is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays by creating a physical and chemical barrier to sunlight
- It helps to protect from tanning and sunburns
- It delays premature ageing and maintains the texture of your skin
- It prevents photodamaged and dry skin
Good to Know: Oil-free and non-comedogenic
Best Suited For:
Oily, acne-prone skin, as well as regular skin
Area of Application:
Full body application
Protects from sun damage and harmful UV rays
Directions for Use:
- Take the sunscreen generously on your palm and apply it to the exposed part of the skin
- Apply at least 20 minutes before getting under direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
Quick Tips: Re-apply every 2 hours
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How to use Acne UV Gel SPF?
Apply liberally and evenly on the face, neck, and exposed area of the skin 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours after continuous sun exposure, swimming or excessive perspiration.
Q. What does sunscreen do to our skin?
A sunscreen has UVA and UVB filters to protect your skin. It may also help to improve skin quality and texture.