Acne UV Gel SPF 50
Acne-UV Gel SPF 50 protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays. It is a non-comedogenic and oil-free formula that does not clog your pores.
Diethylamino Hydroxyl Benzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bemotrizinol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazine
- It is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays by creating a physical and chemical barrier to sunlight
- It helps to protect from tanning and sunburns
- It delays premature ageing and maintains the texture of your skin
- It prevents photodamaged and dry skin
Good to Know: Oil-free and non-comedogenic
Best Suited For:
Oily, acne-prone skin, as well as regular skin
Area of Application:
Full body application
Protects from sun damage and harmful UV rays
Directions for Use:
- Take the sunscreen generously on your palm and apply it to the exposed part of the skin
- Apply at least 20 minutes before getting under direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
Quick Tips: Re-apply every 2 hours
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How to use Acne UV Gel SPF?
Apply liberally and evenly on the face, neck, and exposed area of the skin 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours after continuous sun exposure, swimming or excessive perspiration.
Q. What does sunscreen do to our skin?
A sunscreen has UVA and UVB filters to protect your skin. It may also help to improve skin quality and texture.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.