Anti Stretch Marks Cream | Luciara
Luciara Anti Stretch Marks Cream is a moisturising cream that can help prevent the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy. It is an emollient that smoothens and softens the skin. The formula includes only 13 ingredients to maximise skin tolerance and reduce the risk of irritation, being safe to apply even on sensitive skin. It does not contain superfluous cosmetics (fragrances, colouring, etc.). Its ingredients are safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. The application of the cream forms a protective barrier that penetrates into the deepest layers of the skin to promote deep hydration and the capacity to absorb and retain moisture. The emollient properties, based on water and oil, promote skin protection and care. This effectively safeguards against developing stretch marks at term.
Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, White soft paraffin (Petrolatum), Cetearyl Ethyl Hexanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin (85%), Bees wax White, Sodium Lactate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, L(+)-Lactic acid, Purified water
- It smoothens and softens the skin
- It safeguards against the development of stretch marks during pregnancy
- It reduces the chances of developing pregnancy-related stretch marks
- It has a skin-friendly pH level between 4.5 to 5.5
Good to Know:
Free from perfumes, preservatives, lanolin, alcohol, or other cosmetic substances that can cause allergies, dizziness, or harm the baby’s development.
Best Suited For:
Area of Application:
Full body application
Directions for Use:
- Stretching of the skin usually starts by the 4th month of pregnancy – hence Luciara should be ideally started from the 1st trimester
- Apply Luciara once a day, on wet skin, after bath. Remove excess water softly after bath, apply Luciara on the abdomen, thighs and buttocks, and massage lightly for 2 minutes
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Luciara cream does not contain unnecessary cosmetics (dyes, preservatives, lanolin, etc.), perfumes and allergens
Application of the cream on damp skin after a bath promotes better absorption.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the product safe for use during pregnancy?
Luciara has been clinically proven to guarantee the safety of the mother and the baby. Also, the product contains no urea, a substance that can affect the development of the baby. Luciara is specifically designed to get maximum skin tolerance with the minimum use of purified ingredients.