Demelan Kojic acid Cream
Demelan Cream is an effective pigment-reducing treatment that has the clinical benefits of three active ingredients like Alpha-arbutin, Kojic acid and Glycolic acid. Alpha-arbutin and Kojic acid help reduce hyperpigmentation, while Glycolic acid renews cells.
- Alpha arbutin
- Kojic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Demelan cream is indicated for treating dark discolouration caused by the sun
- It helps treat facial marks due to acne/pimples
- It is useful in treating Eczema
- It helps reduce the appearance of light or dark brown patches, spots or marks that may be formed on the face as a result of hormonal treatment
- It also helps in the lightening of pregnancy marks after childbirth
- Regular use of this cream lightens pigmentation
- It helps the skin look healthy and radiant
Directions For Use
Demelan cream can be used with the daily skincare regime. Apply a small amount of Demelan Cream to the affected areas after the cleansing routine. Discontinue once the discoloured area returns to the same shade.