Lumacip Plus Hydroquinone 4 Cream
|Expires on or after||
Hydroquinone (4% w/w) + Tretinoin (0.05% w/w) + Fluocinolone acetonide (0.01% w/w)
About the brand
Lumacip Plus Hydroquinone 4 Cream is a prescription medicine having a combination of medicines that is used to treat melasma. It helps in quick skin renewal. It provides relief from redness, swelling and itching.
Lumacip Plus Cream should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Wash your hands before using this medicine. It is advised to check the label for directions before use. It is for external use only.
Do not use this medicine more than the recommended dose. Inform your doctor if you have known allergies from this medicine. The common side effects of this medicine include burning, irritation, itching and redness at the application site.
If these side effects or any other symptoms which you think are because of this medicine persist for a longer duration, please consult your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or are suffering from any other disease. This medicine is not safe to use in breastfeeding mothers.
USES OF LUMACIP PLUS HYDROQUINONE 4 CREAM
BENEFITS OF LUMACIP PLUS CREAM
SIDE EFFECTS OF LUMACIP PLUS CREAM
Common side effects of Lumacip Plus Hydroquinone 4 Cream
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Skin peeling
- Burning sensation
HOW TO USE LUMACIP PLUS HYDROQUINONE 4 CREAM
HOW LUMACIP PLUS CREAM WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE LUMACIP PLUS CREAM?
- You have been prescribed Lumacip Plus Hydroquinone 4 Cream to reduce skin pigmentation.
- Along with applying Lumacip Plus Cream, wear long-sleeved clothing, sunglasses, hat whenever you step outside in the hot sun for better protection.
- Don’t cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor.
- Use moisturizer regularly to overcome skin dryness during the course of treatment.
- You may also use certain safe cosmetics (after consulting with your doctor) in order to lighten pigmentation.
- Before using Lumacip Plus Cream, inform your doctor if you have any skin problems or are applying any other medicines to your skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
There are no reviews yet.