Revize Micro 0.04 Tretinoin Gel
|Expires on or after||
Tretinoin (0.04% w/w)
About the brand
Introduction to Revize Micro 0.04 Tretinoin Gel
Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that is used to treat acne. It can also help to improve rough skin texture and reduce fine wrinkles. This gel helps to control excessive oil production in the skin. It should be applied thinly, preferably at night, as directed by your doctor.
Uses of Revize Micro 0.04 Tretinoin Gel
- Treatment of acne
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia
Benefits of Revize Micro 0.04 Gel
- Reduces acne breakouts by clearing pores and preventing pimples
- Improves skin texture and reduces fine wrinkles
- Helps regulate oil production in the skin
Side Effects of Revize Micro 0.04 Tretinoin Gel
The most common side effects of Revize Micro 0.04 Tretinoin Gel include skin irritation, dryness, and redness. These side effects are usually mild and may go away after a short period of time as your body adjusts to the medication. However, if these side effects persist or are severe, you should inform your doctor.
How to Use Revize Micro 0.04 Tretinoin Gel
- Clean the affected area with water and a non-medicated soap
- Let the area dry for 20-30 minutes before applying Revize Micro 0.04 Gel
- Apply a thin layer of gel as directed by your doctor
- Wash your hands after applying, unless you are treating your hands
How Revize Micro 0.04 Gel Works
Revize Micro 0.04 Gel is a form of vitamin A that helps to regulate oil production in the skin and improve the appearance of acne. When applied to the skin, it helps to clear pores, reducing the risk of pimples and breakouts.
Precautions When Using Revize Micro 0.04 Gel
- Avoid sun exposure as this gel increases skin sensitivity to the sun
- Avoid face waxing and laser treatments while using this medication as it makes the skin more fragile
- Do not use this medication if you are pregnant
- Inform your doctor if you experience excessive dryness or skin sensitivity
- Do not use this medication if you are taking tetracycline antibiotics such as doxycycline, as they may reduce the effectiveness of Revize Micro 0.04 Gel.
When to Avoid Revize Micro 0.04 Gel
- Do not use Revize Micro 0.04 Tretinoin Gel if you have eczema or sunburned skin
- Do not use Revize Micro 0.04 Tretinoin Gel if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, as it may cause birth defects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
There are no reviews yet.