Saslic DS Foaming Face Wash
Information about Saslic DS Foaming Face Wash
Salicylic acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco Isostearamide, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Tetrasodium Edta, Perfume, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water.
- It helps to gently cleanse the skin and remove dirt, oil and grime
- Salicylic acid helps to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells
- It helps to regulate excess sebum production and unclog pores
- It helps to reduce and prevent blackheads, whiteheads and pimples
- It helps to reduce inflammation, large, reddish pus-filled pimples and the formation of comedones
Best Suited For:
Acne-prone and oily skin
Area of Application:
Acne and pimples
Directions for Use:
- Take two actuations (i.e., approximately 1 ml of solution) and gently massage the foam all over the wet face avoiding eyes and surrounding areas
- Allow it to remain for 20 to 30 seconds
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Use twice daily
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid contact with eyes
Quick Tips: Use twice daily
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Who should use SASLIC?
It is recommended for people with considerably oily skin.
Q. Can SASLIC remove dark spots?
Yes, it helps to unclog pores and reduce pimples, pustules and dark spots.