Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturiser
Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturiser is specifically formulated to counteract the temporary side effects of dermatological treatments biologically. The moisturising (glycerine) and biomimetic restructuring (ceramides) agents combat desquamation and the sensation of tightness. The anti-irritating properties of enoxolon and allantoin soothe and reduce redness. The exclusive Fluidactiv™ patented complex biologically regulates sebum production, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
Glycerin, Mineral oil, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Xylitol, Sodium Acrylate, Capric Triglyceride, Glycyrrhetinic acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol
- The cream provides skin hydration for up to 24 hours
- Ceramide in the cream protects the skin barrier
- Allantoin reduces the feeling of discomfort
- Glycerin protects against irritation and helps to restore the skin barrier
- It helps reduce the sensation of tightness in the skin
- It aids in soothing redness and relieves the skin
- It regulates sebum production and prevents the pores from becoming clogged
Good to Know:
Best Suited For:
Area of Application:
Skin dryness and tightness
Directions for Use:
- Apply once or twice a day on cleansed skin
- Gently massage until absorbed
- It can be used as a makeup base
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
Apply the cream after cleansing the skin for enhanced absorption.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Is Bioderma sebium Hydra good for acne?
Q. How does it improve skin texture?
It is a nourishing and intensively rehydrating care for better compliance with ultra-drying treatments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.