Minimalist L-Ascorbic Acid 8% Lip Treatment Balm
Minimalist L-Ascorbic Acid 8% Lip Treatment Balm is a lip balm formulation containing vitamin C and L-Ascorbic acid. It helps in preventing and reducing hyperpigmentation and hydrates and softens lips.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- L-ascorbic acid
Ascorbic Acid is natural occurring biologically active form of vitamin C. It prevents and treat hyperpigmentation on lips by being an effective antioxidant.
Effectively reduces spots and lip coloration better than or comparable to certain market standards such as Hydroquinone and Kojic Acid.
Glycerin, Petrolatum, Octyldodecanol, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isoamyl Laurate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, C10-18 Triglycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Microcristallina, Ozokerite, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, BHT
- The lip balm helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and ageing effects on lips
- It has antioxidant properties and helps to prevent damage
- A new melanin inhibitor called radianskin is used in formulation to reduce spots and colouration on lips
- The combination of vitamin E and glycerin helps to hydrate the lips and promote softness
Directions For Use:
- Squeeze a small amount from the tube and apply evenly on the lips
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- For external usage only
- Read the label before use
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
There are no reviews yet.