Minimalist Vitamin C 10% serum
What makes it special
- Made with stabilized Vitamin C derivative “Ethyl Ascorbic Acid” that has 86% pure Vitamin C content. That is much higher than 40-50% content present in other Vitamin C derivatives. At a pH of ~4.0 it is highly stable and effective
- Contains 1% Acetyl Glucosamine (AG), an amino-monosaccharide (simple sugar) and a precursor of hyaluronic acid, that provides skin moisturization, boosts natural Hyaluronic Acid synthesis, and regulates natural exfoliation
- Boosted with Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) which are new age hydroxy acids, suitable even for sensitive skin. PHAs gently remove dead skin cells to give skin a glow. Also have antioxidant/chelation, barrier strengthening, and moisturizing effects
- Formulated in Centella Water to soothe and heal skin
- Formulated with ET-VC, high purity Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, from Corum Inc, Taiwan
Skin concerns it targets
Dull skin · Dark spots · Uneven tone · Loss of elasticity
All skin types
Fragrance free · Essential Oil Free · Non-comedogenic
3.8 – 4.8
Consumer study results
Vitamin C is a proven skin-brightener and antioxidant for decades. It boosts collagen formation and effectively targets visible signs of ageing, giving skin the much-needed glow.
88% subjects felt this serum improved skin radiance in 4 weeks
90% subjects said their dark spots faded after 8 weeks
93% subjects said skin felt healthier after 4 weeks of usage
How to use
After cleansing and toning your face, take 2-3 drops of Vitamin C serum on your fingertips with the dropper. Apply it on the face by gently tapping it on the skin. With a circular motion, evenly spread the serum and allow your skin to absorb it.
When to use: AM & PM. Everyday.
Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid)
Proven antioxidant that visibly brightens dull skin and fades dark spots
Not only lightens skin tone, it also promotes synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid to improve skin hydration
They not just exfoliate gently, but also functions as humectants. Also provide protection against UV radiations
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pullulan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Lactic Acid
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.